In Case of Emergency ID has never been easier...
· The I.C.Emergency USB comes with a pre-loaded text file, you fill out your own details on the USB when you receive it.
· You can add or delete any information on the pre-loaded file, it's your choice, you can also add a photo or put two people's info on it if you swap cars with your partner.
· 90 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee against faulty products. Physical damage to the product by you is not covered.
· There's nothing on the file that a thief could use if your keys were stolen. In fact, if you lose your keys, the finder can easily call you and arrange their return.
· Paramedic Alert stickers are available to put on your vehicle windscreen, helmet or phone.
WA grandad’s clever innovation is saving Aussie lives
The In Case Emergency usb
When an ER nurse broke down from the stress of not being able to contact the relatives of a dying man, Perth grandad Tony Walton turned his mind to finding a simple low-cost solution to a heart-breaking problem. “?” Mr Walton asked.
It often takes police hours to track down relatives. “Most people do not carry their list of emergency contacts with them, they rely on their Driver’s License, which simply has an address. Not much help to the victim, or their family if there's no one at home when they visit.
This can be devastating for family and friends, and very stressful for ER people especially if the worse happens and a victim dies alone.”
The solution is the I.C.Emergency usb, a specially designed strong USB flash drive that can easily clip on a keyring. It’s obvious, robust and inexpensive.
Full emergency contacts mobile phone numbers can be loaded on to the I.C.Emergency usb, together with information on any health condition, medications, allergies or detailed treatment plans.
For travellers, Australian embassy contacts and phone numbers can also be included, and stored on the medallion in different languages for easy emergency access in foreign countries.