It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection and use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only collect and have access to information that you voluntarily give us on the website or via email or other direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to provide any products or services requested by you or to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website, in order to:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- Phone: (03) 97407199
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: 73 O'shanassy St Sunbury Vic 3429
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us a via a highly encrypted SSL Certificate. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page, or by clicking on the following image (image only shown if viewing this page using a secure connection).
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are hosted in a highly secured data centre.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Physical Store Address
73 O'Shanassy St